Thursday, May 1, 2008

Seriously now

His one friend just called, not the one he is with or the one he was painting with, and had a message for him, and then started talking with me and COMPLETELY knew what I was feeling and thinking without me saying anything. And said to tell him to smarten his ass up.

I get a beep, and it's the friend he's with saying he's staying for another beer and then he's kicking him out. That he's just worried, not upset, but worried right now so he's talking about it with him. I said I didn't care. And seriously, I don't. It's his one night off, and not even a full night off. He hasn't seen his children, hasn't spent time with me. And he's worried and upset yet can't talk to me about any of it. Whatever then, I don't care. I hope he's enjoying his night off.

The good part of today is that my parents bought a train ticket for the kids and I to go home to visit them, so I'll be going there for the long weekend in May since Allan wants to work, we'll be leaving early May 16th (6:45am) and coming back just after 7pm on May 20th.

1 comment:

Anne Elizabeth said...

that is not cool that he is not talking to you about what is going on. I'm all for talking to friends, but we have to include the person we are in a relationship with, otherwise it just doesn't work.
I'm really glad that you get to go to your parents. I am going to really really miss you will your gone though. That is a little over a week away.