Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy busy busy

My business has been very busy for the past few days, so I haven't had time to get on and blog anything. I'm now going to be offering some new products that I create, as well as some partnerships with other businesses and I'll be offering what they create/sell as well under another section of my website!

I'm also going to be doing some web design on the side....needless to say, all of this work with two kids and Allan working all the time which means I do everything with the kids and the house, means I'm absolutely exhausted and have no time for me! I'm just happy it's all taking off so well!

I have to get finished cleaning the house up so I can update the website to show the new products and then work on a website for someone, but I will try to get on later tonight and blog a real update!

I MISS YOU ANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anne Elizabeth said...

I'm thrilled for you about your business!!! That is awesome! I MISS YOU A LOT. This weekend was crazy. That thing I told you about was a no, and I'm really bummed about it. We talked last night about starting to try now, but we're going to think and pray about it. I don't know what the deal is with my body, if AF doesn't come soon, I'm gonna have to go back to the doctor:(