Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Torn

I finally have a girlfriend that lives very close to me, her daughter goes to school with mine, plays soccer with mine, and they are best friends. I've gotten very close to this woman and her family. I have been watching her kids so that she can go to a few meetings...I know now the meetings are to meet another man, not her husband. She says they are just friends and want to be friends, but this man is making her look at everything with her husband in a negative light. I've been there (not meeting another man, but a similar situation), and I talked to her about it and told her that she needs to end it. Well, it doesn't seem like she's going to. I told Allan about it last night to get his opinion, and he now doesn't feel comfortable with me going out with her for girls nights. Which sucks. Makes me wish I never said anything to him. He still likes her, but he doesn't approve of what she's doing. Neither do I, but I don't want to stop being her friend because of it. I decided today though, that I'm not going to watch her kids anymore so that she can do this. She knows how I feel about the situation she's in, and that's really all I can say. I hope that she stops it soon so that she can get her marriage back on track and not push it further into darkness.

2 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

That totally stinks. She should have been honest with you from the get go and not put you in that position.

Little Mrs Sunshine said...

that is terrible, im really sorry you were brought into the middle of this. especially now that you wont be able to go out with her anymore... i think not watching her kids when she is going to met the other man is a good decision.