Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Back to normal

Things in life are finally returning to normal after the insane preparations for Twister's Baptism. I must say, it turned out absolutely perfect. All of my hard work definitely paid off in the end! We had over 50 people attend both the Baptism and the Reception afterwards (which was at our home...hence the intense planning and preparation). Everything went just as I had planned. Our photographer was absolutely amazing! This is the photographer we used http://www.johnbrunke.com/ . He was amazing and we received nothing but compliments regarding his services! The photos he took turned out wonderful and we could not be happier! For the Mommy that is constantly the one behind the camera taking pictures, it was nice to have someone there to take what I would have taken had I been able to. In total we got 344 pictures taken, and I must say every one of them is a keeper! Makes it very difficult to choose which ones to print off for the album or not! We do have all of the images though so that is nice, I can always rotate them! lol Here is a picture of Twister, one of Kit Cat, one of them together, one of everyone in attendance (minus one family), one of Allan & I, and one of my little family.



Despite the fact that it was an amazing day, I am so glad it's over! lol It is one of those things that are wonderful while it lasts, but you are glad afterwards it only happens once in that person's lifetime! I, naturally, cried when he was Baptized, as did his GodMother, and when they were blessing him. The meaning behind it all is just absolutely beautiful, as was the fact that Twister's GodFather is also Allan's GodFather. He held Allan when he was Baptized, and he now held Twister while he was. We could not have chosen more appropriate GodParents.

KitCat's soccer season has started, and she is loving it! She has a game tonight, so this message will be cut short as I have to get her ready. Allan is her coach! He has so much fun doing it, he's great with the kids and they just love him! I promise I am going to be getting back to posting regularly again, and I'm going to be the friend I haven't been the past few weeks. I apologize to all of my friends for being such an absent person in their lives recently. I love you guys! *HUGS*

1 comment:

Anne Elizabeth said...

I totally agree that all the pictures were a keeper! I just love the ones you posted here. Your kids are so cute, they could be models. I want to see some pictures of KitKat playing soccer!:) TTYL